The INAPOD range of products has a Limited Warranty of 5 years structural and a 2 years electrical parts warranty due to manufacturing defects from the date of purchase.
Damages that include, but are not limited to, misuse, user-inflicted damage, liquid damage, mold or infestation, incorrect installation, are not covered under this warranty.
The Limited Warranty covers defects in the materials and workmanship
The Limited Warranty is not transferable and does not cover if the unit has been moved to another location outside the address where the unit has been initially assembled.
INAPOD shall not be liable for any loss or damage to any goods unless the buyer submits a written claim within 10 working days of delivery, after which the goods are deemed to be accepted by the buyer. Goods must be inspected on delivery.
INAPOD reserves the right to make product improvements or changes to product specifications without notice.
We do not accept liability for delays due to shipping or trans shipment delays, port delays or manufacturing delays which we have no control over. We do not accept liability if goods are damaged if they are shipped using your freight company.
What is not covered by our Limited Warranty
- Wear and tear of the product
- Misuse or abuse of the product
- Damage of any parts of the product
- Relocation and re-assembly of the product
- Batteries used in the electrical system
- Operation of the unit which is not in accordance with recommended guidelines
- Loss of the sofa cushion resistance - degrading of the internal foam or the fabrics used which is considered to be wear and tear.
- Damage due to improper cleaning.
- Refurbishment or any alterations made by the owner
- Damages caused by the unsuitable location environment such as outdoors, wet areas, dusty environments or any other unsuitable environments.
- Damage caused by the USB, Cat6 or any other electrical component to any other electrical device used.
- Damage caused by dis-assembly and re-assembly of the unit after the unit has been positioned onsite by our professional installers.
- Pre-owned or rental units
- The warranty shall be void if the serial number has been removed.